Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am currently taking an online class at Big Picture Scrapbooking






Saving Your Sanity: Summer Travel
taught by Jen Mohler









As a pre-class project we were instructed to decorate a magazine sorter to store all our travel papers and supplies for vacations as well as local day trips. Then for week one we were to cover a folder for papers and create a travel organizer for itineraries and such. I used Imaginisce Summer Cool on a magazine sorter from Target. Then I realized I had the October Afternoon Road Map collection. Although they don't totally coordinate I really wanted to use this collection for week one assignments. I am thrilled with the banner design I came up with on the folder. I can't wait to see what is in store for the remaining 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment