Monday, July 12, 2010

I Love My Tree of Life

I just love my Tree Of  Life that I got last summer at my local scrapbook store, Scrappy Boutique, in Orlando. I have been decorating it with different themes each season/holiday. I keep it in my scraproom. The pictures I chose for the themes are over the years for each holiday; not just the current year.  Now that each set is made, all I do is add one or two pictures to them from now on.  My family and I really enjoy the little memory display highlighting for example, all the first days of school over the years. I also really like the opportunity to use up tons of little embellishments from my stash that didn't quite get used during my page and album making.

Here are my themes: Valentines Day, Spring/Easter, Birthday, Fourth of July, Back to School, Halloween, Fall/Thanksgiving, & Christmas. 

As you can see, I don't have one for EVERY month of the year. I didn't want to get overwhelmed with the ongoing project, and I wanted to enjoy each one a bit longer.  Now that my set is complete I may go back and add additional themes like summer vacation or new years if the mood strikes.


Valentines Day -Jenni Bowlin mini bingo cards, Little Yellow Bicycle


Spring/Easter comes next, but I must not have taken a picture of it.


Birthday-Jenni Bowlin mini bingo cards, Bo Bunny 



4th of July-Jenni Bowlin mini bingo cards



Back to School- Jenni Bowlin mini bingo cards, KI Memories 




Halloween- Pink Paislee

Fall/Thanksgiving-Pink Paislee



Christmas- Holly Jolly collection by Cosmo Cricket


No comments:

Post a Comment